DON'T FORGET TO HIT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!
In this video, my dear friend, Kelly Brooks, and I chat about different topics and laugh A LOT. Each of us has a 10-year-old child with cerebral palsy and our kids were practically roommates in the NICU.
We cover a lot of ground, including:
• Nursing services
• COVID with medically complex kids
• Home accessibility projects and equipment
• Typical siblings
• Special education and COVID
• Working from home
• What we’re doing for ourselves
• How we have fun with our special needs and typical children
Able Net All-Turn-It Spinner: https://tinyurl.com/y4vz43f5
Able Net Switch (5’) https://tinyurl.com/y5zf2g2m
Being a caregiver to a child with significant special needs for over a decade, Laura McGrath wants to provide support and information to the special needs community.
Subscribe to receive notifications of new blog posts!